Hi folks, so here we are, does the future of movies mean phone movies, or does the future of movies mean full employment for writers and content creators.Time will tell, won’t it.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- The Psychological Impact of Consuming True CrimeFrom Serial to Netflix's Jeffrey Dahmer series, it's time to think about what pop culture's fascination with murder cases does to viewers—and victims.
- 10 Great Outdoor Deals on Tents, Jackets, and Snow Gear (2022)Forget hiding indoors during the cold season. Enjoy the crisp autumn air with backyard grills, cozy camping gear, and more.
- How A British Teen’s Death Changed Social MediaAn inquest found content on Pinterest and Instagram contributed to the 2017 death of Molly Russell. The sites say they’ve changed—with opposing strategies.
- The US Needs to Recognize Intimate Privacy as a Civil RightDigital privacy invasion isn’t just a consumer protection issue. It’s inextricably linked to equality, with urgent implications for women and minorities.
- 'Breath of the Wild' Changed the Way I Play Video GamesIt’s turning me from a binge player into a savor-the-moment gamer.
- The FCC's Rules on Space Junk Just Got StricterA new and contentious five-year limit for getting rid of dead satellites could slow the growing orbital litter problem—if people actually abide by it.