FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- The iOS 15 Privacy Settings You Should Change Right NowApple’s latest software update has a bunch of new security features. Here's how to put them to use.
- iPhone 13 and 13 Mini Review: Time to UpgradeLooking to replace an old model? Apple’s newest non-Pro handsets are more than enough phone for most everyone.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 Is Our New Favorite Fitness TrackerEven without the newest feature, this fitness band hits a sweet spot between price and functionality.
- Amazon Just Introduced Three New Kindle PaperwhitesThe waterproof e-reader now comes in three different options, with bigger, brighter screens and faster response times.
- Apple's iPhone 13 Pro Is Oddly Light on Pro FeaturesThe two top-tier iPhones are better than ever, but they’re not as tantalizing as the standard iPhone 13.
- Why Does Asthma Get Worse at Night?The question has plagued scientists for centuries. A new study offers some answers.