FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- Apple Stuffs the iPad Pro With a New Display and Its Mac M1 ChipThe new high-end tablet uses Mini-LED display technology, supports Thunderbolt, and has the powerful new Mac processor.
- Everything Apple Announced Today: New iMacs, iPads, AirTagsSay hello to new iMacs, new iPads Pro, an updated Apple TV, and some little wireless trackers that keep tabs on your tchotchkes.
- IKEA's Revamped AR App Lets You Design Entire RoomsThe furniture company is going beyond its Place app with IKEA Studio, a much-needed overhaul of its augmented reality offering.
- Could Bad Guys Actually Escape Falcon in a Wingsuit for Two?In The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, a villain straps a hostage to his wingsuit and leaps off a plane. Cue the action—and the fun physics.
- How Face Recognition Can Destroy AnonymityCameras are everywhere, and increasingly powerful software can pick an individual out of a crowd. Except sometimes algorithms get it wrong.
- NFTs and AI Are Unsettling the Very Concept of HistoryNon-fungible tokens and artificial intelligence make tracing the origins of a digital object more fragile. What are the world’s archivists to do?