FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- The Psychological Impact of Consuming True CrimeFrom Serial to Netflix's Jeffrey Dahmer series, it's time to think about what pop culture's fascination with murder cases does to viewers—and victims.
- 10 Great Outdoor Deals on Tents, Jackets, and Snow Gear (2022)Forget hiding indoors during the cold season. Enjoy the crisp autumn air with backyard grills, cozy camping gear, and more.
- How A British Teen’s Death Changed Social MediaAn inquest found content on Pinterest and Instagram contributed to the 2017 death of Molly Russell. The sites say they’ve changed—with opposing strategies.
- The US Needs to Recognize Intimate Privacy as a Civil RightDigital privacy invasion isn’t just a consumer protection issue. It’s inextricably linked to equality, with urgent implications for women and minorities.
- 'Breath of the Wild' Changed the Way I Play Video GamesIt’s turning me from a binge player into a savor-the-moment gamer.
- The FCC's Rules on Space Junk Just Got StricterA new and contentious five-year limit for getting rid of dead satellites could slow the growing orbital litter problem—if people actually abide by it.