FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- A Controversial Tool Calls Out Vulnerabilities Across the WebPunkSpider is back, and crawling hundreds of millions of sites for vulnerabilities.
- The Shapeshifting Cam Girl Rewriting the Rules of PornFace-morphing adult content creator Coconut Kitty is ushering in the unsettling future of the medium, one where nothing is as it seems.
- Power Up Anywhere With the Best Travel AdaptersWhen going abroad, these plugs are essential to keep your gadgets charged. These are our favorites.
- Virtual Reality Is the Rich White Kid of TechnologyFor decades, VR has failed to live up to expectations. Yet somehow, it keeps receiving more chances and more resources.
- TCL's New Android Phones Can't Keep Up With the CompetitionThe TCL 20 Pro 5G, 20S, and 20 SE are perfectly capable and affordable handsets, but you can do better.
- Biden’s ‘Antitrust Revolution’ Overlooks AI—at Americans’ PerilA handful of companies have outsize influence on the world’s artificial intelligence. Policymakers must act now to stem the rise of powerful monopolies.