Well here we go, everyone is going try to eat a piece of Netflicks biz.While Amazon is late to the gate, just remember, they know more about peoples choses and interests than anyone.Now can knowing peoples reading interests help to know their movie interests, you bet. Don’t count them out of this race.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- 4 Best Video Doorbell Cameras (2022): Smart, Wireless, and a Word About Eufy and RingNever miss a delivery. These WIRED-tested picks will help you keep tabs on your front porch from anywhere.
- 6 Best Indoor Security Cameras (2022): For Homes and ApartmentsCameras can offer peace of mind, but choose carefully when you’re inviting one into your home.
- 7 Best Outdoor Security Cameras (2022): Battery-Powered, LTE, No SubscriptionThese weatherproof devices can keep a watchful eye on your property and let you get on with life.
- The Big Problem With Spotify WrappedIt’s a social media trend that survives year after year. And it thrives on your personal data.
- 25 Work From Home Gift Ideas: Chairs, Desks, Webcams, and PeripheralsUpgrade your loved one’s home office with these picks that make every day a little easier—and a little more fun.
- Samsung Galaxy A23 5G Review: Annoyingly LaggyLong software support doesn’t matter if your phone is frustrating to use.