Well here we go, everyone is going try to eat a piece of Netflicks biz.While Amazon is late to the gate, just remember, they know more about peoples choses and interests than anyone.Now can knowing peoples reading interests help to know their movie interests, you bet. Don’t count them out of this race.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- The 23andMe Data Breach Keeps Spiraling23andMe has provided more information about the scope and scale of its recent breach, but with these details come more unanswered questions.
- How to Stop Another OpenAI MeltdownOpenAI designed its governance structure to protect humanity—and it imploded. The company could take pointers from Mozilla and other projects combining lofty goals with for-profit ventures.
- The 20 Best Shows on Apple TV+ Right NowFrom For All Mankind to Hijack, here’s everything you need to be watching on the streamer.
- Beeper Mini Turns Android's Green Bubbles Into Blue Bubbles on iPhonesThe new app Beeper Mini lets Android users send texts that show up as blue bubbles on iPhones. We talked to the 16-year-old high school student who wrote the code to make it possible.
- 9 Best Password Managers (2023): Features, Pricing, and TipsKeep your logins locked down with our favorite password management apps for PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, and web browsers.
- This Tandem Showerhead Turns Your Bathroom Into a SpaBoona’s tandem showerhead is easy to install and has great water pressure. It’s one of my favorite pieces of gear this year.