Well here we go, everyone is going try to eat a piece of Netflicks biz.While Amazon is late to the gate, just remember, they know more about peoples choses and interests than anyone.Now can knowing peoples reading interests help to know their movie interests, you bet. Don’t count them out of this race.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- Power Up Anywhere With the Best Travel AdaptersWhen going abroad, the right plugs are essential to keeping your gadgets charged. These are our favorites.
- How Many Peanut Butter Sandwiches Does It Take to Fuel a Hulk?It takes a lot of energy to jump over cliffs and hurl rocks at the speed of sound—and that means eating at superhero capacity.
- The Best Podcasts for Your Smart, Bored KidThese child-friendly stories will keep your little ones entertained and ease the stress of long road trips.
- Turns Out, You Own NothingPlus: A 2012 WIRED story that didn’t quite hold up, some wisdom on tech investments, and the nightmare of atmospheric-river-fueled storms.
- iOS Can Stop VPNs From Working as Expected—and Expose Your DataA security researcher claims that Apple mobile devices keep connections open if they are created before a VPN is activated.
- Thrones v. Rings: The Biggest Battle in TV History Is HereHouse of the Dragon premieres on HBO Max this weekend, The Rings of Power on Amazon two weeks later. The winner will set the course for fantasy—and streaming.