Well here we go, everyone is going try to eat a piece of Netflicks biz.While Amazon is late to the gate, just remember, they know more about peoples choses and interests than anyone.Now can knowing peoples reading interests help to know their movie interests, you bet. Don’t count them out of this race.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
WIRED RSS feed
- Climate Freeloaders Are Destroying the PlanetGovernments are ignoring calls to stop fossil fuel expansion—despite there being little time left to avoid the worst effects of global warming.
- Bug in Google Markup, Windows Photo-Cropping Tools Exposes Removed Image DataImage-editing tools from Google and Microsoft contain the “aCropalypse” bug, which can reveal information users intentionally removed.
- 16 Best Spring Sales: Google Pixel Phones, Samsung Galaxy S23, and MoreSave on Google Pixel and Samsung smartphones or camera bags and video games.
- Nothing Ear (2) Review: Vibrant Sound, Control IssuesVibrant sound and longer battery life make the Ear (2) buds a better buy. But there are caveats.
- Travelrest Nest Ultimate Travel Pillow: Neck Support for Great SleepSleeping on a red-eye can be a pain in the neck. This companion is here to support you.
- AI Loves—and Loathes—LanguageDeep learning networks may look like brains, but that doesn’t mean they can think like humans. On the ever-expanding meganet, that’s a problem.