Hi Gang, watch this space, Google plus works cause every time you search the little G+ is just sitting there asking you to click it. Question how soon will it get integrated with facebook, for real.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- Oppo Find X7 Ultra Review: Magnificent CameraOppo’s flagship Find X7 Ultra has an amazing, versatile quad-lens main camera. Too bad you can’t buy it anywhere but China.
- Help, My Friend Got Me a Dumb AI-Generated PresentWIRED’s advice columnist on the true purpose of gift giving.
- AI Is Coming for the Experts. First, It Needs Their HelpA new workforce of language experts, creative writers, and nuclear physicists are turning to data labor—and potentially making their future jobs obsolete in the process.
- The Notorious Lockbit Ransomware Gang Has Been Disrupted by Law EnforcementLockBit’s website, infrastructure, and data have been seized by law enforcement—striking a huge blow against one of the world’s most prolific ransomware groups.
- This Tiny Website Is Google’s First Line of Defense in the Patent WarsTDCommons is a free space for inventors to lay claim to breakthroughs without having to file a patent. Why is it so off the radar?
- Metal Prices Are Soaring. So Is Metal TheftIt’s a multi-billion-dollar global problem, and in a rapidly electrifying world, the profits—and ease—of stealing metals is only going to increase.