The ways to turn your misery into a livelihood, a therapist offers tongue firmy in cheek useful hints on how to perfect your whining, good stuff., especially fir storytellers
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- California's Governor Gavin Newsom Vetoes State Ban on Driverless TrucksCalifornia lawmakers, egged on by unions, voted to require a human onboard autonomous trucks over fears about safety and job losses. Governor Gavin Newsom was having none of it.
- 21 Best iPhone 14 Cases and Accessories (2023): MagSafe-Tested, Chargers, and MoreSlap on some protection and grab a charger for your expensive investment.
- The Shocking Data on Kia and Hyundai Thefts in the USPlus: MGM hackers hit more than just casinos, Microsoft researchers accidentally leak terabytes of data, and China goes on the PR offensive over cyberespionage.
- The iPhone 12 Isn't the Only Phone to Fail France's Radiation TestSamsung, Motorola, and other phone makers have exceeded the limits that caused France to ban the iPhone 12. In fact, all phones emit radiation—should you be worried? Here’s everything you need to know.
- The World’s Largest—and Stinkiest—Flower Is in Danger of ExtinctionThe 42 known species of the parasitic plant Rafflesia, known as the corpse flower, are endangered due to the destruction of forest habitats.
- Finally, a Cozy, Studio Ghibli-Inspired Way to Play Dungeons & DragonsReal life is dark enough. Obojima lets players swap the sword for a soft, fantastical tabletop adventure.