The ways to turn your misery into a livelihood, a therapist offers tongue firmy in cheek useful hints on how to perfect your whining, good stuff., especially fir storytellers
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- Google's Android Red Team Had a Full Pixel 6 Pwn Before LaunchBefore the flagship phone ever landed in users’ hands, the security team thoroughly hacked it by finding bugs and developing exploits.
- Facebook's Message Encryption Was Built to FailThe chat between a teen and her mom about an alleged abortion helped police build their case. Default end-to-end encryption would help others avoid their fate.
- How the FBI’s Mar-a-Lago Raid Could Expose Trump’s SecretsThe former president tried to connect the raid to the Watergate burglars. His privacy problems do relate to Nixon’s scandal—but not in the way he thinks.
- How to Play Games From Your Netflix AccountThe streaming giant offers free mobile games to all subscribers. Here’s how to find them—and what you should play first.
- A Long-Awaited IoT Reverse Engineering Tool Is Finally HereTen years after it was first unveiled, the powerful firmware analysis platform Ofrak is now available to anyone.
- Nobody Is Playing Netflix’s GamesNew findings show 99 percent of subscribers may not even know the streaming giant’s video games exist.