Hi folks, so here we are, does the future of movies mean phone movies, or does the future of movies mean full employment for writers and content creators.Time will tell, won’t it.
FILTER BY CATEGORY
- Welcome to Dr. Media’s BLOG June 29, 2017
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality July 14, 2016
- Google Music Crunches Your Data to Craft Perfect Playlists | WIRED June 27, 2015
- What Can Coaches Do for You? – HBR April 30, 2015
- Transmedia Market Projections 7/2014 July 26, 2014
- ‘Zero-Click’ Zoom Vulnerabilities Could Have Exposed CallsThe flaws are now fixed, but they speak to the growing concerns around interactionless attacks.
- Mirrorscape Wants to Conjure Your Favorite Tabletop Game in ARMeet one of the companies that's bridging pen-and-paper play with the connectedness of digital gaming.
- The Best USB Hubs and Docks for Connecting All Your GadgetsDitch the dongles. These multi-port adapters maximize your workstation.
- The US Inches Toward Building EV Batteries at HomeIn an effort to reduce dependency on hard-to-source cobalt and Chinese manufacturing, US makers are finally getting into the cathode business.
- A Project to Count Climate Crisis Deaths Has Surprising ResultsClimate change is already killing people, but countries don’t have an easy way to count those deaths. A new project might change that.
- Your Medical History Might Someday Include ‘Climate Change’Last summer, a doctor wrote “climate change” in his patient’s chart. But is medicine really ready to address systemic health impacts?